Monday, July 2, 2007

Memory of Gunung Geulis

It’s Sunday… time to relax and bury myself in deep morning slumber. Instead of doing this, this Sunday I had to get up very very early…much earlier from my working days simply because there’s human error in typing the correct code location. It’s not the worse part of this time relaxation coz by the time I got to the appointed location, they already left us behind. Gee… what a horror. Luckily, they were coming back to get us so everything went back on schedule. The bus left at 6.45 am.





Despite the dull music (to my ears… coz it’s so damn racket… I didn’t even know what in the hell they were singing… teenagers), I had some fun with my friends. We laughed and teased each other. I felt sorry for my husband though, as I left him all the time…sorry darling… J. I should raise my hat high above to the steering committee of the event. Almost 8000 participants joined the occasion and everything smoothly run on the track. Good work!



Anyway, my feet and head were killing me at night afterwards. The long walk put my feet in soar. Not to mention, the fatigue that followed. I should say this is not the best Sunday I have ever had…but it’s OK.





Check out the photo snapshot. Yup, it's me and some bunches of friend. And the little cupid in the middle. Look at him at his Mama...such a happy family. He's a handsome and smart kid...the smile was so innocent ...just like babies. He made everyone throw a big kiss on him... a little caring pinch a bit...nop...just kidding... love all my friends...bad or good...all blended in a place called Gunung Geulis...







Gunung Geulis, Sunday, July 1, 2007

No comments: