Sunday, July 1, 2007

Paternal Leukocyte Immunization – The Final Part

My heart was beating fast… waiting in anguish for the final result of my laboratory test. If the result wasn’t as I predicted, the torture would continue and I just didn’t want to keep doing it. I meant that would be crazy after six PLI, my ASA was not even normal yet. Something must go wrong. I just could not stand it if I was the problem AGAIN. Time tickled fast …the sun already set in the west. Its shimmering red color formed a blistering blitz in the heaven. I waited… heart pondered.

As my husband came in, my heart leapt. It was agonizing. He said nothing about the paper. So I went to take the envelope from him and tore it slowly as if the time went to a stop. I was nervous as well as curious. Then there it was. The result of my laboratory test. It was said that my ASA had reached into a normal level. Wow, what a relief. After having the treatment since January, now all the problems had been eradicated, first the endometriosis cyst, then the ASA. It’s a tiring fight for this past five months. Now, it’s all in God’s hand. There’s no more my husband and I could do except prayed and hoped for the laughter and cries of our unborn children. Would this dream come true???


Frankly speaking, I have no idea but I am optimistic. Meanwhile, I realize that I also have to get prepared for the worse. It’s not easy for a marriage without children. I’m thankful to Alloh, God the Almighty that so far my husband and I could deal with it with ease. We sometimes miss the children …I mean our future children… God speed… especially when my friends talk about their cute little children. How I envy them all. Yet, I have so much to thank for in this life for every bless that HE provides. That’s what keeps me going…


To My Unborn Child

I saw your face
Smiling
Eyes round like an eggshell
Skin so fair like honey
Mouth curved in perfect line
Nose in harmony
Hands so small
Feet so tiny

I saw your face
For the first time in life
Blood rushed to my brain
Filled with ecstasy of joy
Life flickered within
It’s a divine magic

I saw your face
So sweet with smile
As well as cry
Like music in my eardrum
Of a little angel
Sent to my arms

I saw your face
My child in my embrace
Taste like heaven
For I now know
The feeling of motherhood

No comments: