Saturday, August 22, 2009

REFLECTION OY MY RAMADHAN

Alhamdulillah, Allah Swt has given me the chance to greet the most noble guest again. Time elapsed so fast that it's almost surprising to see Ramadhan knock at my doorstep once again. My only wish to celebrate this holy month is Allah gives me the srenght to refurnish my heart... to live this month better than yesterdays...particularly to keep my mouths from words that are in vain and useless...because it's harder to control our saying and temper than restraining from hunger and thirst.

This year was tougher for me, yet i've so many blessings to be thankful to the Lord. Months, I lost my 'appetite' to write and just stucked in my daily office writing project that often bored me to the core...writing the same theme and subject...Alhamdulillah, it's finished now...only needed refurnishment here and there.... historical writing is not one of my interests...

My husband also had his own problem at his former office...there's been management replacement. The new management had no interest to reemploy the former employees. So my husband got an early retirement. It's shocking at first... I mean, there's some readjusment to make here and there. For these last last four months, he switched from one job to another.... unfixed working hour... often he came home late and even he had to work during weekend....and it's quite frustrating for both of us...sometimes, each in turn lost the temper...a kind of neuro breakdown,lol.

Alhamdulillah, early this Ramadhan insyallah he got a stable job...which has a potential chance he could enjoy and in line with his expertise...and fixed working hour. I pray he would get the best for him ... things insyallah will get better...i still have so much to learn to control my temper...to learn more how to build a stronger relationship with my husband...it's true what most people say that no matter how long you've spent as husband and wife, both are required to keep learning..sharpening the emotion and understanding...to achieve a balance because the journey is far and uncertain.

Despite all, Allah swt is so merciful and loving... There's so much blessings I could not count had been given to me...and I pray this Ramadhan would refurnish my faith and make a better person ... not only during this month but also the months afterwards...

No comments: