Sunday, January 16, 2011

BEAUTIFUL CRY

I breathe the air, on top of this mountain,

floatingg freely among the clouds of heaven,

soaring high along the cries of the heron,

as an eagle takes his first flight lesson,

I close my eyes, feeling the rushing wind,

listening to the whispering of the rustling leaves,

as the soft breeze caresses my face,

and the sun gently kisses my senses,

I open my eyes, gazing in wonders,

the majestic portrait laid upon my eyes,

the green treetops of the tropical forests,

the fragrant of the wild flowers,

the sweet gazes of the roaming gazelles,

the tenderness of the nature kisses,

it's a heavenly bliss,

I get down on my knees,

feeling overwhelmed with so much ecstasy,

letting the misty haze takes me in,

as tears of serenity stream down my eyes,

merging my soul in the Divine splendors


No comments: