Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Worries

Friends come and go in your life. Some leave footprints forever in your heart...sealed in a sacred place. Saying goodbye is the hardest part...over the years, we've been through so many things, bad and good times, laughters and tears, pain and joys...all we had shared hand in hand as if time would remain ours. So many times, you dried tears over my eyes, lending me a shoulder to cry on. Sometimes, you borrowed mine as your shoulder to cry on. We had shared our darkest secrets, locking them up within our hearts. Without words, we stayed in silent, embracing in an understanding. That was the sweetest moment in my life...surrounded by those whom I dearly treasure as beloved friends...living in a quite, serene small ship...unreachable by old witches and scary merciless trolls...it was a safe a haven.

Time now betrays me or is it fate taking such glorious moments from my abode? Plunging me deep into a raging longitude with tempest and tornado... forcing me to say goodbye to my beloved friends... leaving me vulnerable to the world outside...where witches and merciless creatures wait for their prey....How I was so scared... how my heart faltered...and tears streamed down my face...yet, no matter how hard I've been crying, my fate has been sealed into this place.... bound me helpless ... to rely on no one but myself...and the Most Merciful Divine....

How two weeks feel like two decades...each step is encountered by a scary witch who keeps me close at her heel. Often, I fell on my knees, wrapping both within my arms...trembling with such a monstrous fears and worries....waiting someone to save the day. May be it's just the feeling of stepping inside a totally new horizon...may be I was not that tough to stay in this place...already I'm crumbling inside as my fears mount higher each day...only the smiles on those faces keep me going... to breathe for another day...words of encouragement from my beloved friends... when she said "what cant kill you will make you stronger".... but what if i get killed in the end?


How I miss my world of solitude...where the place belongs to me only...where my imagination runs wild and free...taking me high soaring into the skies...seeing the world below in its beautiful myriads of dusts...various life forms taking into shape...magnificent in its color...feeling so safe from the evils outside...

How I miss you all my beloved friends...to share stories and adventures.... yet life sometimes does not go the way we want it...and we all each have a role to play. Each of us should play the best of it untill the time stops and we breathe no more.


No comments: