Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wild Roses

One sweet spring morning,

Under the glare of the sunlight,

That kissed the earth with his warm rays,

I wandered lonely as a cloud,

Feeling the moist under my bare feet,

As I grazed my feet on the green grasses,


Over the hills and valleys,

Misty white clouds floated free,

Along with the morning breeze,

As I spread my wings in total surrender,

Of what lied ahead of my naked eyes,

Crowds of colorful petals fluttered and danced,

red and golden wild roses spreading in the beds of nature,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

under the shadow of the hillsides,

looming over the precious treasure,

that stretched in a never ending line,

as their sweet fragrance washed me over,


Beautiful and elegant as they kept on fluttering

Tossing their heads in lively dance,

As if playing hide and seek with towering sunray,

Like thousands of star in the Milky Way,

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

As the bliss of solitude met this breathtaking sight,

A perfect picture of natural beauty,

as they out-did the sparkling leaves in glee,

And I stood in total surrender,

be in awe of the majestic splendor,

a peaceful bliss a soul sought over,

as I danced with the splendid roses,

lost in thought,

feeling nothing but gay

No comments: