Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Shangri La

I dream of a mystical place,

earthly paradise I desire deeply,

a peaceful harmonious valley,

protected by fortress walls of

snow capped mounts and forests dense,

where solace and tranquility reside,

sheltering the soul from snares of evils,

when darkness merge into starless nights,

I dream of a mystical place,

a refuge for dying hearts,

a healing sanctuary for broken souls,

where love exists pure and simple,

as the sun cradles the earth in his glorious rays,

and the moon cuddles the world in her brilliant kiss,

I dream of a mystical place,

a shelter for the troubled minds,

as the music of nature gently floats,

taking the souls to see beyond the sight,

where fairies and elves wander free among the tree forest,

unicorns and dragons fly away across the skies,

and the cascading waterfalls bring music into the sphere,

I dream of a mystical place,

where I walk upon with no fears,

as I dive my bare feet into the fresh summer springs,

and inhale the scent of the perfumed wild flowers around,

when colorful magnificent butterflies soar in jest,

and I gaze the beauties in awe,

This is my sanctuary,

this is my solace,

this is my Shangri La


No comments: