Monday, June 4, 2012

Broken

my heart burst in agony,
unbearable pain of uncertainty,
O,  how we end up in this endless circle of confusion,
having no idea of the state we were in,
whether love stil existed within,
while our beings were farther apart,

O, how it hurts a lot,
as if tons rocks collapsed on top of us,
of not knowing each other after what we've been through,
of the love that won't last,
leaving trails of scars and broken heart,
when we stand so close but souls get so distant,


I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness,
that makes things so much worse,
O, but how can I curb my mortal needs,
for being the source of my flame,
when you slowly extiguish the fire,
how can I not walk away,

O, how it hurts a lot,
when the flame dies away,
and you still cling on me,
how can I not fall into pieces,

No comments: