Sunday, July 20, 2008

IT FAILED

July 19th, 2008

My monthly cycle visited me as usual... a sign that my last effort failed. I was so very upset and cried. It's something beyond my control. No matter how hard I tried to calm down or the tell that everything would be OK, I failed. It's like losing thing you treasured the most...waiting for so very special guest, but that person did not show up. As if i was left alone in the dark. So, I let myself having a moment of grief... a moment to cry... a moment to let go... until I was able to start all over again... to regain strenght and faith.

And he's there for me... telling me not to be that upset or that despair...holding my hands and tried so hard to comfort me in any ways he could. I was so very lucky to have him :-). God, he's the best gift I've ever had and so very grateful that He delivered him to me. So I tried to see the brighter sights and faith. Maybe it's not the right time yet and He has greater plan.

No comments: