Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANK YOU DEAR

After several days of brooding and whining, this evening, I've got a great mobile tool from my husband...it's small and light to carry...only about 1 kg in weight...blue in color (I love blue) and easy to use. He said "with this, you dont have to get mad anytime you wait for me...it can kill your time and save your energy for getting mad at me"... You can use it at the train when you get bored or carry it easily in remote places. Its baterry can live for almost four hours before another recharging." he added enthusiatically.

For me, it's a very useful tool for me to write anything that cross in my mind...he just knew what I wanted for my pleasure...to cheer me up from the pain and sadness Now, I dont need any card reader to upload my photos from the camera. The most amazing is this gadget enable its user to chat with webcam (though i will not likely use this, lol).

Thank you my dearest for this amazing gift...it was a thoughtful of you...and again, thank you Lord for sending such a good man in my life

No comments: