Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cosmic Love

Full moon beams in her golden orb,

stars twinkling in constellation forming stairway to heaven,

and the skies are full of radiant glow.

as misty haze glides in sweet flow,

embracing the universe in peace and solitude,

I close my eyes and inhale the scent,

taking refuge into the solitary echanment,

as the music of the night gently floats by,

taking my soul into magical realm,

of fantasia world of wonders,

A gentle caress by the breeze,

slowly taking me back from my trance,

as I behold my angel there,

tender and sweet as a spring lotus,

when the wings takes flight with me in warm embrace,

Across the land of fantasia,

over gardens of beauties,

through crimson skies and blue heavens,

where magical wonders roam free,

I merge into the cosmic in full surrender,

of pure love


No comments: