Thursday, May 29, 2008

CONFUSED

Sometimes, life is full of surprises. So, we have to be prepared and expect the unexpected, lol. Still it is like a hammer hit on my head when I got one this morning. A morning surprise that turned into a vicous circle in which i was caught in the middle of it. It's like eating a forbidden apple, lol. You eat it, your head beheaded. You dont eat it, you'll be shot...lol. It's not that bad :-), just wanna dramatize things a bit.

Either choice had left you nothing but pain. While the result as well as the choice had been made, everyone had given me a hard time ...pulling my legs around. It made me confused and felt uneasy. And why on earth, they thought I would even consider that position merely because it offered much better chance for promotion??? Eew...that's not likely me at all. My only motive is self-improving and self-convenient...chanelling my hobby in writing ...yet, their concern made me feel guilty if I left...and it's not likely that i'd be chosen...besides, i enjoy working here...

Anyway, i dont want to think about it much on this weekend....it will only spoil my time with my husband and family...so I just wanna wait and see...and pray Allah shows me the way...

No comments: