Thursday, May 1, 2008

FAITH

Sadness and grief are part of this life. It is unavoidable as long as we are still breathing. It's a process of being grown up and matured. If we could see the lesson behind it or at least see its good side, wisdom would be our reward. On the other hand, if we saw only its dark side, we would reap desperation and agony.

I've been through some difficul times and may be still have so much to go through. At times, i saw only the dark sides and was unable to find a shed of ray. But as always, i could rely on my family, good friends,and most frequently on my faith. They rescued me from my lost. And it's so great having these good people around me :-)

Looking back at my life, I found so much to be grateful for. I was once dreaming that oneday i would have a good husband, a nice little home, a good job, a car and nice little kids. I fancied myself becoming a good wife and mother the way my mother did. As I grew up, i was afraid i could not reach these dreams. It's like millions miles to go ...I had been through living in a rented room penniless...depended largely on my roomate...changing job to another...being yelled at work...did ungly nasty things that was beyond my wildest imagination on desperation....and those dreams...an impossible things to accomplish. I remembered what my father told me that as long as i did good to others, and lived a life with faith, everything you wished for would come true :-). He's a man of principle and great faith...he taught me with so many valuable lessons about life and kidness. He's my first madrasah in life...

Now, i'm looking at my life, i have a wonderful husband, a nice little home, a decent job and a car. It's like dream came true. I have some wonderful friends both in real or virtual world.It's just amazing and so grateful to The Creator.

To the path of my journey
thorns and thistles always awaited
pain and twinge shrouded my way
to hold me back
to expose my weakness and flaws
to break my spirit


to the path of my journey
there's always a light
to guide my way
when I got lost

and felt deserted
a beacon would always shine
to lighten up my darkest hours
to mend my broken wings

dearest father and mother

dearest friends

friends of my heart

friends of the same path

friends of the same faith

who always pulled me back

when i got astray


hold on to my faith
that always flickered in the dark
hold on to HIS love
to defeat my darker side
during the tide of despair and sadness
always see the light

in the eyes of friends
to guide me through
to the end of your journey



No comments: