Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Multiply Has Been Blocked

It's crazzy act to take! I just do not get it! It's like there's mice in the barn, and you burn the barn to get rid of the mice. Instead, getting some profits from it, it only led to disaster to the whole community :-). It makes me realize a man with power does not always mean a man with wisdom and thought.

The film Fitna by a Dutch politician had triggered many protests in here including from our top presidential officials. It can be understood as I myself disliked the film, condemned such false accusation and direct attack on certain religious. The film is now widely spread in the net. That's what angered the government more. To prevent it from being spread widely in the nation, there's an ultimatum to ban any media that posted such film including U-Tube, Rapid share, multiply, etc. As a result, now I lose my only joy at my office during stress hours when I need refreshment by writing in my blog.

What a naive act to take. It's like preventing globalization lol...no one can stop such movement. No matter how hard the government tries to ban all the sites containing such film, it will always find a way. It is only loss they will get...citizens cannot search informative and up to date news and other beneficial materials from the net. After all, many benefits can be gained from the net if we could use it wisely...
And now they will also ban the Google search??? Well then, welcome back to the Stone Age … lol

No comments: