Sunday, June 22, 2008

BIRTHDAY FRENZIE

This morning woke up lazily… reluctant to go to office…as I knew there would many kisses and hugs threw on me, lol… by my friends and colleagues…which was good actually, I mean it’s happy to have wonderful friends around J…it’s a blessing to have them all…there’s gifts and cakes also…

I’ve not a type of birthday frenzie girl, lol…don’t like being the center of attention. Usually, I didn’t buy cakes and held any special celebration…never since I was a kid. I usually said “Oh, my birthday, another year gone…getting older now”, lol. Several times, I even forgot the day, lol until my friends threw me their well wishing.

Above cake was bought by my friend...actually there were two girls who celebrated their birthday, me and one of my friend. So, the cake was actually meant for her, for me as well, lol. it's delicious, i had a slice of it.

So, to all my friends who have made my life so wonderful...thanks guys... love you all muccccchhh

No comments: