Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MY ROUTINE

This is what I do every single day with little variations.

3.30 am : alarm clock stars ringing, get up for lail pray (sometimes too sleepy to concentrate, lol), preparing milk and breakfast

4.25 am: taking a bath

4.40 am: taking morning pray...make some preparation for work (including get dress, put a little make up, having braekfast etc...sometimes if the time is too short, have to wrap the meal)

5.05 am: getting ready to leave with my husband

6.15 am: arriving at office (if using the car)

7.05 am: arriving at office (if taking the train)

7.15am - 4.15 pm : spending the whole time at office, working at the archive department in one of state department

4.30 pm: taking bus to the train station

5.30 pm: the train arrives to take me home (if it is not late, often the train is late :-(

6 pm : arriving at the nearby train station

6.05 pm : taking another trasport to home (public vehicle)

6.50 pm: arriving at home, rushing to do maghrib pray

7 pm: doing all the housework (laundrying, wahing dishes, sweeping the floor, preaparing dinner for my husband and I...having some chats with him)

8.15 pm : taking a bath

8.30 pm : taking isya pray

8.40 pm : watching my fav TV series

10 pm : going to bed...too tired to even dream, lol

Time seems moving so fast. No matter of hard I try to catch it up, it always runs ahead of me. So, Saturday and Sunday are my days for rest...slumber like a sleeping princess, lol. Sometimes, I go to my brother's home (which is pretty far from the city I live in...it takes more than one hour to get there by car) to visit my beloved nephew...or going to supermarket to shop daily neccesseties.

No comments: