Monday, June 2, 2008

THE DREAM

a free spirit, I dream of
flying high with spreading wings
across seven seas and oceans
over hills and mountains
across deserts and rainforests



with eagle eyes, spread my gaze
savored all beauty laid before me
each layer revealed magnificent color

Wrapped in the cloak of seasonal change

Splendor of nature

Hidden under façade of winter sonata

Of spring chorus,

Of summer concert,

of autumn symphony

Stand aloof, yet so near

The music of the heart

I flew higher,
and higher,

And more,

Into the wilderness of vast paradise
seeking the limit of the skies
piercing through clouds and torrents

Soared with such freedom in air

Drifted away within rolls of white cloud towers

My spirit wandered blissfully
eager to meet the utmost beauty

Cuddled within embrace of peace

A serenity of the heart and soul

higher and higher
my wings faltered
yet, not yet I found
beauty that I looked for
my spirit withered

Freedom was an illusion

Until I behold The Most Gracious

No comments: