Sunday, September 14, 2008

DENDENG PEDAS BUATAN SENDIRI

This morning, i decided to go to the traditional market to buy some fresh meat...i prefer buying meat from this market rather than from the supermarket...it's more fresher and no ice...lol.

Then, in the afternoon, I made my own recipe. It's quite good. My husband told me all the time i had not bothered to cook again as he's afraid i would get tired and sick. But, It's not right if i did not at least cook a bit for iftar. Alhamdulillah, it tasted quite ok...but still a little bit hard to bite...may be i have to fry them longer, lol.

And, I had stopped taking my medication because I felt those drugs made me weak and slept all the time...the cough is still there but it;s not that serious anymore...so i guess there's no need to continue taking the medication...

No comments: