Thursday, September 11, 2008

TWO DAYS AT BED

Alhamdulillah, my first round of Ramadan went well. I almost did very preparation by myself (no longer with the help of a housemaid). I cooked the sahur and iftar...and mu husband loved my cooking :-). It's just so great. And I was able to finish Juz 7 and never left taraweeh although most of the time I did the pray at home.

Unfortunately, at day 10th, i lost my temper... my emotion got at its lowest. I really regreted this...Patience and endurance is still becoming an issue I have to deal with. I should have known losing control of my temper is a constant sign that my montly period would come. And yes, I did not finish the 10th day. I would be forbidden to fast maybe in the next 7 days :-(

What worse to come was I got cold and fever and coughing. My coughing was the worst I've ever experienced...It really drained my energy and my health was deterioting. So yesterday, I went to the doctor...she prescribed some medicine for cough, cold and fever. I had to skip work for two days. So Thursday up to this Friday, I stayed mostly at bed...did nothing, lol. It's really no fun at all. I could not pray, read Qur'an and fast...it's not so cool at all. I just prayed that my sickness would go away soon.

Alhamdulillah, this afternoon I feel a lot better. The fever was gone and the cold was subsided...only the cough was still there but not as bad as it used to be. So, I opened my PC and checked e-mails and other stuffs...going on MP again :-).

And now, I'm going to clean the house, wash the dishes, and take a bath...no more cooking for the time being as i still feel a little bit tired, lol.

I'll pray that my next fast would be so much better...able to hold my temper and finish all the 30 juz.

No comments: