Sunday, December 26, 2010

Deserted

Midnight bell has rung,

yet here i am still lie awake,

lost in millions questions,

that seem find no answer,

I open my window to let the breeze in,

to fill my lungs that stop to pump,

choking my breath till i gasp for air,

and hold my heart to make sure it still beats,

I look at the night,

so dark and full of mysteries,

just like the path i must cross,

to take me into the other side,

my tears tricke down my face,

as i stare into the empty space,

sadness pierce through my core,

and i fall down to my knees,

I lost in sobs,

trying to reach someone close,

to lay my head on his shoulders,

sharing my woes and worries,

Yet, here I am still in tears,

with nobody offering comfort,

to lend a shoulder to cry on,

and i am left alone.


No comments: