Friday, December 31, 2010

Lady in Wait

Staring at the twinkling stars,

a lady awaits in nervous,

her gaze is careless,

her gait is restless,

her heart ponders like a drumming bells,

anxious to meet her far away promise,

Staring at the golden moon above,

the lady awaits in haze,

her shadow copies her every move,

playing hide and seek under the moonlit,

stealing a chance to merge with night,

and fly high across the skies,

As the night darken deeper,

the nightingale perch on the cherry tree,

watching full of grief and woe,

as the cherry blossoms raining down in miasma,

covering her slender figure in sweet fragrance,

the smell of sweet love and heartache,

a piercing cry breaks the silence,

carried away in the gushing wind,

as a black shadow emerge in silhouette,

crashing down hard right on her feet,

a white cloth inserted on its beak,

some letter written in blood,

"Grieve not for me my love,

for I have lived full and content,

within your passion and care,

wait not for me my love,

for life has parted with me,

as I kissed your lips with mine"

Tears rolls down her eyes,

as she lifted the dead white dove,

and red blood drips from its wings,

and along with it, her heart dies,

when she rides away.

to a place she not know where

No comments: