Sunday, December 19, 2010

Why I Write

In words, I find solace,

to vent the emotions I feel inside,

of anger and frustration,

of love and passion,

of woes, and lament,

of joys and jest,

In words, I find comfort,

a private territory no one interupt,

to contemplate without intervention,

to meditate without confusion,

to love without fear,

to mourn without tear,

In words, I find peace,

a retreat for my solace,

to keep me away from insanity,

to hold me dear in sweet ecstacy,

to make me smile in my woes,

to make me laugh in my sorrows,

In words, I find serenity

an antidote for my fury,

when my whole world is shattered to pieces,

left me nothing but misery,

and tears run dry,

as I merge into the words,

It is my trusted friend,

my passion, my life,

that makes me somebody,

that makes me whole

No comments: