Sunday, December 26, 2010

To Find You

When I'm with you alone,

I dream on a strange shore,

where there is so much light,

like diamonds sparkle in the dark night,

And words fail to describe the beauty,

If you are there with me,

When I'm alone,

I dream on a strange valley,

Where the sun is not there,

like the skies are painted in grey,

and words fail to capture the agony,

If you are not with me.

Over the ridge of the ship,

I wave a goodbye,

sail off to far away countries,

across seas and oceans,

under sun and stars to guide my way,

finding the sun of my life,

Among seas of the dolphins,

upon the windless skies,

over the rainbowless rains,

Moon were calling to me,

The farther I go, the deeper i see,

the sun of my life is waiting for me,

Across my journey to a far off land,

I hear the beating of an ancient tune,

the songs of the sea nymps,

the crying of the seagulls,

Looking through the eyes of destiny,

to be with the sun of my life

No comments: