Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Cloudy Weekend

Again and again this repeated misunderstanding happened. No matter how hard i kept myself in control, the anger was always able to slip through me. I had no patience of waiting especially from one whom you thought should be understood all the moves you took. While on the other hand, the one you love had a trait of ignorance and unable of 'mindreading' either becoz his lack of affection or comprehension. Sometimes, it pushed me into my limit. It became worse when my impatience added to this situation.

Often in such occassion, i lost my temper and uttered words that were beyond my character. They were horrible to say. Yet, when you got angry this way, anything seemed wrong and those words were justified. I should have known this would happen. We both already knew this weakness, but both were too ignorant to change.

As i regained myself, composed myself to regular being, i was struck by the rash and hars words that i've written. They were beyond my wildest imagination...the same words that slipped through my tongue when i got pushed to the limit. Time would always heal...sometimes i got tired and wanted much to change... how to deal with such matter in a better disposition and wisdom.

No comments: