Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I AM ON PALU

This day, I had a chance to peep on my mulitply...I've been away since Sunday to travel to Palu. It's the capital of Central Sulawesi...yeah, it's a very far far away from home...it took three hours by plane from Jakarta. The flight reminded me of my previous travel to Ambon.

This time, the trip was not as fun as I expected or at least OK like the other trips... the accomodation, the tension, and so on and so on. Still, I like the weather and the scenery... The weather was mild...unlike its common weather that was reknowned as the hottest place in Indonesia...considering it situated right below the equator line (?).


I miss home already right now... and off course I miss reading my MP friends' blog...cant wait to get home soon...I'll fly home this Saturday morning...and will write a lot about the trip.... :-)


No comments: