Sunday, August 31, 2008

My First Sahur

As I run out of meat, I bought some shrimps and lettuce...plus canned tuna (my husband's fav). I would try to cook myself

At 2 am I got up and cooked. The shrimps had been cleaned and lettuces had been sliced in the afternoon. So I just had to slice some bombay garlic, and ordinary garlic. By 2.20 am, It's done. My shrimps lettuce . The tuna was easy to cook...just flake them in oil

I made some slices of papaya and melon as the fruit...the final was making the a glass of milk for my husband...for me, i just drink some fresh mineral water...

2.50 a.m washing the clothes and the dishes

3.10 taking witir prayer as the closing prayer for my taraweeh

3.30 am, waking up my husband and we had our sahur...alhamdulillah, we had pretty good appetite this morning

No comments: