Monday, August 18, 2008

Summary of Me

I write this down after reading Maryam's blog...ehm, I've been trying as honest as I could in answering...

I am: a constant traveler...trying to unlock the mystery of my life :-)

I think: too much sometimes...like a spider web that has no beginning and end

I know: I am not yet a good muslimah

I want: the earth go green again...full of forests, flowers, flora and fauna...no factories, no skyscrappers, no electricity...just nature and men

I have: many blessings to be grateful for

I wish: i had three cute little babies in my arms right now

I hate: too much heat

I miss: my home town and parents

I fear: snakes

I feel: so good right now!

I hear: the echo of air conditioning...

I smell: apple...

I crave: ....

I search: For greater patience and contentment.

I wonder: What my life would be like to live in the time of Muhammad (peace be upon him)

I regret: Many things …. May Allah forgive me for those ..

I love: the splendor of the nature ...

I ache: to see poor begging on the streets

I care: For feelings of others

I always: cry when i am mad or sad

I am not: a strick person

I dance: ....

I sing: when I am in the mood of singing

I cry: when i am mad or sad

I don’t always: Get what i want

I fight: only when it is necessary

I write: On my blog ...or when there's a writing competition in my office :-)

I win:

I lose: my wedding ring...

I never: ....

I confuse : when I am in the middle of two warlords, lol

I listen: .....

I can usually be found: at bed, sleeping, lol

I am scared: Of Hell-Fire ... and snake

I need: a vacation with my husband

I am happy about: everthing little gift that I have...

No comments: