Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cloudy Weekend

That's what my last weekend looked like. I got flu and laid at best the whole time. My nose felt so odd, my throat got ichy, my eyes watery, my head got heavy and my body got fever. I was really in most uncomfortable state. My plan to read was had to put on another list. I dare not to take medication as usually it would subside after two or three days...i always get cold once or twice a year so it's a kind of regular visitor for me. I just laid down at my bed and sometimes when my eyes were not too watery, enjoyed some shows on TV.

Strangely, a hail of stoneices struck my residence on Sunday afternoon. I heard some crrumble on my rooftop as if some stones had been deliberately thrown. It was after my husband shouted, i realized there's a hail of stoneices outside...ehm, it was the first time ever happened in this area. Luckily, it was only five minutes before a windy burst of rain replaced it. Ehm...if it struck for hours, my rooftop would collapse. The weather was really in a rage. Partly we, humans, had invited such anger from mother nature as we often used its resources without wisdom. I'm sure the weather would be angrier every minute if humans keep taking nature for grantef.

Back to my state of being, i was right. Today, i felt much better. My fever's gone, my cold subsided...just a little bit coughing....but great. It's a good day to start a day

No comments: