Sunday, March 2, 2008

ZAKI BANI AL MUBAROCK

It's amazing to see little children slowly grow and develop. My nephew is three months away from being 2 years old. He now has 8 teeth, two are still struggling to burst free, and make more vocabulary in his words. He's the only child I ever paid so much attention in detail og his growth. From tiny little baby up to now, he has shown great changes both in attitude and phyisical features.

I remembered when the first time he was adopted, he was small, so brown and a little bit shabby. It was understable as he was born during Merapi Mount eruption in 2005. My uncle said the sky was dark and ashes of the volcano blakented the whole village. The baby delivery was helped by local midwife. At age of ten days, he was then bought to my brother's home. So, actually he was my little cousin but as his parents still have many mouths to feed ( not to mention, the family still have a baby girl), the baby was put into my brother's custody...he's now my little nephew.

At his first arrival, everyone thought he was having too dark skin and shabby. Yet, my sister in law and her husband loved him dearly. They were married for almost ten years and still no signs of pregnancy. His presence in this small family soo produced great happiness of the two...well, including me...so it's the three of us. As time went by, the little baby turned into a handsome child. I admired my sister in law who had endless for the baby. Her love and care had transformed him into a child of love and affection. And this circumstances had played great role in his later development.

He becomes the center of happines in my brother's home. His laugh and cries made them look into this life more passionately. I followed his growing attentively. I became often visiting my brother just to see my nephew. Now, his skin is more lighter in color, and he has amazing smile...well, just look at the picture :-)... When, he is hungry, he now can say "Mom, i want to eat with egg"

Yeah, he speaks...although not too complete but i'm certain he is a clever kid. When, someone throws garbage lousily, he will say "No...garbage, pu in the garbage bin...", he woul pick it up and walked towards the garbage bin...

It's so great every meeting with him...there;s always something new in his progress. Yesterday, i met and gave him the clothes i bought a couple weeks ago. To my surprise, the clothes were too small for him...he's growing ....i guess i have to buy much larger clothes then...

For us, he's a miracle in our family...the center of our joy... a little angel to us all...and i do wish thi love will keep burning ...

No comments: